Registration & account
- How do I create an account on Fairlingo?
- What does Fairlingo expect from me after I sign up?
- Why should I create an account at Fairlingo?
- Why are some languages not available for registration?
- How can I add my translation experience and start at the 'experienced' level?
- Is it possible to add more language pairs?
- How can I accept a translation or revision job
- Why am I not receiving notifications?
- How do I disable/enable emails notifying me when new assignments are available?
- What kind of assignment can I do at Fairlingo?
- What should I do if I come across an inappropriate translation job?
- How can I get more assignments?
- In general, how does Fairlingo work for translators and revisors?
- What makes a good translation?
- How does translation work?
- How does the translation deadline work?
- What should I do if I have any questions about the source text / for the client?
- How can I leave a message for the revisor?
Revision and Post-editing
Levels and points
Earnings, invoices and taxes
- What are the earnings and pay deductions?
- Where can I find an overview of my earnings?
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do I connect a Paypal account?
- Where can I find an overview of my PayPal transfers?
- Can I send an invoice to Fairlingo?